Date of last revision: December 7 2012
Note: This policy does not apply to the third-party websites, which you reach through links in Diaro service.
1. WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS REQUIRED FOR THE ANDROID MOBILE APPLICATION?
Permissions required by Android app are described here http://www.diaroapp.com/en/help-support/required-permissions.
2. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Information we collect automatically, which you provide or sent to us by your computer, when you use our Service. The information sent to us includes data on the pages you access, your computer IP address, e-mail, device identifiers, the type of operating system you’re using, your location, mobile network information, standard web log data, the referring URL, browser type, information about your usage of the Website and whether links to external websites are followed, and whether advertisements provided to you are clicked ("Personal Information").
- Daily notes, tags, categories and attached photos is considered as Private User Submitted Content ("Private Content"). Private Content in our mobile applications are stored on a device memory in database and collection of files. All your Private Content accessible on our Website is stored on your Dropbox account in collection of files.
- When you send an email or other communications to Pixel Crater support, we may retain those communications, including your name, email address, your device characteristics and any information contained therein to process your inquiries, respond to requests and improve our Service.
Note: Pixel Crater is committed to complying with all aspects of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"). Pixel Crater does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to use our Service or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to Pixel Crater or on the Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete all Personal information that we collected.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVATE CONTENT
Pixel Crater collects and uses your Personal Information to provide to you and communicate with you about the Service, content, or products you use or request. It also can be used to customize the content or advertisements you receive when you use our Website or our mobile applications, analyze and improve our Service, which may include tracking traffic, usage, and navigation patterns related to your activities on our website and the links we provide to third party sites or advertisements.
To stop receiving any communications from our Service, you can use the unsubscribe link directly from our email or send us an e-mail with subject "Unsubscribe".
Our Service provides the ability to share your Private Content. If you share any such content you agree that third party can see or use this content. We will not make any Private Content available to any third party except to a third party authorized by you to access such information.
4. PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVATE CONTENT
Pixel Crater is committed to protect your privacy, Personal Information and Private Content in that way how are mentioned in this policy. We are using encryption algorithm to encrypt your Private Content in synchronization data file except attached photos that are stored in Dropbox account.
Please remember that you play a valuable part in security as well. You should enable "Security Code" in our mobile applications to protect your Private Content.
You assume all responsibility for the maintenance and recollection of your "Security Code", and Pixel Crater specifically disclaims all responsibility and liability of any data loss due to lost "Security Code". Although we take measures to ensure the privacy and security of your Private Content, we cannot guarantee its absolute privacy and security, as no privacy or security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other people whom you have shared any Personal Information with, and therefore we do not guarantee that unauthorized individuals will not obtain access to your Private Content or Personal Information. We are also not responsible for any circumvention of our privacy or security systems.
Every time you finish using our Website you should use logout link to protect your Private Content from third parties.